The Users expressly understand, acknowledge and agree to avail the Glowmind Training Consultancy Pvt Ltd e-consultation services (the “Tele-consultation”)on the following terms and conditions set forth herein below:
1. User is above the age of 18 years and legally competent to enter into this agreement with us to avail our Tele-consultation services;
2. The use of Tele-consultation is not in violation of any applicable law or third party contracts executed by the User
3. The Users agree to use the advice from Psychologist on the Website pursuant to:
a. an ongoing consultation;
b. a condition which does not require emergency treatment, physical examination or medical attention;
c. medical history available as records with them for reference;
4. The User agrees that by using Tele-consultation, the Psychologist will not be conducting physical face to face consultation of the Users, hence, they may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical face to face consultation. User acknowledges and agrees that the User is aware of this limitation and agrees to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
5. The User understands that Tele-consultation shall not form a substitute for consultation that otherwise needs physical face to face consultation. Further, the User understands that the advice provided by the Psychologist is based on general conditions and practices prevalent in India, to the best of his knowledge and ability, and not for conditions which are territory specific for regions other than India.
6. If the consultation with a Psychiatrist is indicated for treatment or management of a disease or condition by a Psychologist, the User shall physically visit the Psychiatrist of their choice to confirm the requirements/necessity for prescribing such treatment.
7. User understands and agrees to provide complete and accurate information that would aid the Psychologist in arriving at a diagnosis including but not limited to their clinical history, and will not use the Tele-consultation platform for any acts that are considered to be illegal in nature.
8. If Psychologist responds to the User’s query, the system could trigger communications to the User, in the form of notification/text/email/others. The User further understands that Glowmind may send such communications like text messages/email/calls before and/or after Psychologist consultation (physical or online) to User’s mobile number or email, based on the Psychologist settings (through the Website). However, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Glowmind does not take responsibility for timeliness of such communications.
9. The User is aware that the personal-information (Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender and Address) provided by the User through submission of the appointment booking form will be used by the Hospital in processing the teleconsultation appointment schedule and for future records.
10. Any conversations and information that the Users have had with the psychologist will be subject to psychologist patient confidentiality and treated as such as per the applicable laws
11. User shall refrain from raising any personal queries or advice on the Tele-consultation platform which are not related to the context.
12. Users shall not use abusive language on the Tele-consultation platform. In the event of an abuse from the User is reported by a Psychologist, Glowmind reserves the right to immediately block such Users from the Tele-consultation platform and Glowmind is not responsible for honouring any refund request towards his/her consultation on the Tele-consultation platform.
13. Users shall ensure that any interaction/communication with the Psychologist, including sharing images or videos, shall be only through the Tele-consultation platform. The Users shall not rely on any other external modes of communication for interacting/communicating with the Psychologist.
14. Users shall be prepared to share all relevant documents or reports to the Psychologist promptly upon request.
15. For every paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, the Users shall not obtain consultation for more than one User. In the event, the Users attempt to obtain consultation for more than one User through a single paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, such consultations will not be addressed by the relevant Psychologist.
16. The User agrees and understands that the transaction with the Psychologist are subject to jurisdiction of Indian laws and that any claim, dispute or difference arising from it shall be subject to the jurisdiction provision as contained in the Terms and Conditions hereunder, at all times. The User further agrees and understands that the Psychologist is not a medical practitioner and the onus is on the User to determine if he/she is eligible to consult with the Psychologist.
17. Glowmind, shall not be liable for any deficiency in service or loss, damages or adverse impact you may have incurred due to the breach of one or more of the terms and conditions (including the undertakings) by you.
18. Glowmind,shall not be liable for any error in diagnosis, delay in providing the service or deficiency in service due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions (including without limitation, poor network connectivity, power shutdown, service downtime, scheduled maintenance work by the internet service providers.
19. Glowmind will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any advice given by the doctors during the Service or of any terms and conditions herein.
20. The User shall make payment using the payment gateway to make payments online or other direct payment methods, solely at User’s discretion.
21. The User understands that that any confirmed appointment post payment is only eligible for reschedule within 7 days and as per the Psychologist availability.
22. Should there be any issues with regard to the payment not reaching the Psychologist account, the User may contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
23. This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause.
24. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ernakulam.
25. Glowmind may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service
26. If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.